Bringing Light to Dark Places with Sola-Lite | SolarTex
Bring light to your darkest places with Sola-Lite | SolarTex; it’s affordable and an environmentally friendly way to bring in the natural light into your darkest spaces. Natural lighting allows you to have 100% Color retention making your furniture pop, your countertops pop, brightens your paintings. We have two ways to introduce natural light into your space; Solatubes and Velux Skylights.
Daylighting with a Solatube is one small way to more effectively light your home and reconnect you to nature. Natural light is excellent for you, using a Solatube we can disperse light through your home; you can fit a Solatube into areas you can’t fit a skylight, and do it for a fraction of the cost. Solatubes prices $799 for – $899 for a standard install. Prices can vary based on tube length and lens option.
Sola-Lite | SolarTex has done a lot of work in senior living facilities, the residents can’t get out as much, so bringing natural light into them is important for them.
Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylights add natural light and fresh air to any space, but are especially ideal for rooms in need of a little more, like kitchens, bathrooms, bonus rooms, and living areas; transform these rooms with daylight and fresh air. Watch your space open up while also increasing your home’s energy efficiency with VELUX Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylights. Skylights are $ $3,000-$4,000. Prices can vary based on the complexity of the job and added features.
Things to look at when purchasing natural lighting options:
- Daylighting consistency – Solatubes offer consistent light throughout the day, Skylights provide more light at certain times of day
- Light Output – Solatube offers a smart dome equipped with advanced optics providing lighting performance with effect lenses to modify the color and strength of the daylight. Skylights add to the elegance of a room, creating an unfiltered view of the sky.
- Energy Efficiency – Solatubes offer maximum visible light with minimal heat gain. For skylights, replacing warn out yellowed, leaking models will improve the overall energy efficiency of your home.
- Affordability –Solatube Daylighting Systems are a fraction of the cost of traditional skylights** per current home construction job statistics. Skylights are spendy, nearly three times the amount.
- Installation – with Solatubes, the compact design eliminates the need for costly construction or reframing. Skylights do require framing and construction.
- Versatility: Where do you want to put it – Solatubes can go just about anywhere in your home, Skylights require construction and framing.
- Ease of Maintenance: Solatube has a leak-proof design that has an impact-resistant self-cleaning dome, ensures trouble-free maintenance. Skylights don’t require too much maintenance when they do you can grab some hot soapy water or vinegar and warm water to clean.
- Design and Function: Solatube has multiple lenses and trims options, allowing the purchaser to customize their look. Skylights allow you to add a solar shade.
What we want to do
We want to beautify our home
We desire to protect and improve our most valuable asset
We’d like to make life easier and less expensive
We help you take one step toward living a more environmentally sensitive life
We understand what it feels like to want those things while also desiring not to cripple our budgets or savings.
When you want to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of your home, there is an overwhelming list of possibilities. We understand how challenging it can be to land on which project will best help you accomplished your goals. For that reason, we’ve built a business in a unique way.
Do you want to elevate your home’s daylighting needs? We’re here to help make your life lighter and brighter with new skylights. With a smooth and hassle-free installation process, you can start enjoying your new slice of the sky.